How to Join
Any APA Member can join CORNET. You need to identify a CORNET champion or two from your continuity practice to whom future communications will be sent. To join CORNET you only need to complete the enrollment survey. While it costs little to join, there is much to gain in networking with colleagues, participating in important research proposals, gaining research expertise and exposing the residents in your continuity practice to important studies.
CORNET ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS*
Prior to completing the enrollment survey, it is helpful to gather needed information on your site.
- Number of practitioners associate with your site
- Practice arrangement type
- Point of Contact Information
- Level of training
- Types of training
- Number of patients at your site
- Number of visits at your site
- Percent of patients with a resident as a primary care provider
- Estimates of patients' ethnicity and racial composition
- Estimates of patients' insurance types
- Estimates of patient population
Click here to see a copy of the enrollment survey
Next, go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CORNET_Enrollment and complete the survey. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
By enrolling into CORNET, you will also be added to the CORNET listserv, where you will get periodic information about studies that are available in the network. You will also be connected to your Regional Research Chair who is a resource for more information.
* CORNET members should be current APA members.